What's gonna stick?
It's a discussion topic this week. What tools will stick with you after we finish the course?
For me, I have mentioned multiple times that I want to do a class Insta. It is definitely in the works and I will have to figure our if it is feasible, but I can put that off until I report back to school on Monday.
Pinterest is something I use, but not consistently - so I may up my game there.
Twitter - I am on the fence. I enjoy it, but it doesn't seem much different than other platforms, except, I guess I can follow whoever I want and don't have to be "accepted", like a friend request on Facebook.
Finally Blogging......I don't know. I kind of have this love/hate thing - well not hate, but you know, sometimes I am all about sharing and sometimes, it just seems like one more thing I have to do. I am going to keep this blog, I won't delete it, but maybe I can use it for journaling purposes? Reflecting on my days as a teacher in the 5th grade? Document my journey to become more enlightened and learning about meditation......who knows. Feel free to stay tuned to find out.
Comments
Post a Comment