The Best of EME6414
Since this week is all about reflecting, and this was one of the discussion topics on Canvas......
I will say, I am almost sad to see this class end. I really have enjoyed getting to play around with all the different tools! Dr. Dennen has been delightful and supportive. I have already registered for the fall and purposefully chose a class with her, so i could take advantage of that energy again!
Some of my favorito-burritos from this Summer semester are:
- The Instagram scavenger hunt challenge, the very first one. I thoroughly enjoyed testing out Instagram by taking pictures that fell into the categories. It was definitely when I began to get excited about the class. I also enjoyed the days of the week challenge on Insta.
- The Twitter days of the week challenge. I cannot lie and say I have been very active on twitter, but for one week, I was killing it. Probably helped me get the 10th Tweet Badge. 😉
- Recreate Art Challenge. This was a lot of fun. I could see this being a thing in my classroom. If only I had time....
- Digital Detox. I really enjoyed that one - I had an excuse to unplug for a few days.
- The Read Every Blog and comment challenge - yeah, I know, that was a student created challenge, but it was so much fun to challenge myself to read everything you all had out there! I was also extremely proud of myself for getting it done! That must be what it feels like for Omer and Dr. Dennen when they have to look at all of our blogs every week. lol 🤔
The Produsage Project - Man, I just love creating fun and engaging lessons for my kids. That's how I approached it, so it felt very natural to do. I am really going to try and implement that lesson this year.
PLN - This one stretched my thinking and my comfort zone. It is a work in progress, so I appreciate that about it.
There you have it. My faves. I hope a few of you can reflect and think of a few of yours too!
Comments
Post a Comment