Not goodbye, just see ya later!

Here it is, my last post for eme6414. Wow, how far I have come, and how much further I have to go....

I have enjoyed getting to know everyone, seeing your different perspectives, watching you navigate the same waters in different ways and most of all, I have loved interacting outside of Canvas. If I could do this for all of my classes, I'd be stoked! 

I'll be around for a while, since I just began the program. I look forward to seeing some of you as we  progress and grow! Please connect with me! My preferred spaces are below. Also, if you're inclined, keep following my blog - who knows, I may pick this sucker up again to document some journey, any journey. lol

LinkedIn

Twitter I promise to be more active on here. I am even going to download the app, I have accessed Twitter through the web for class, but I am going to take some time to make it more of my own. 

Most of all, thanks to Dr. Dennen, for making this fun, and informative. Learning by doing is my favorite, and I think once you get to the college level of learning, that aspect of teaching and learning gets lost. But deep down, we all want to be engaged in unique ways - no matter our age or academic level. So thank you, again. I may or may not have registered for another class with Dr. Dennen next semester, just to keep my balance in check. lol

Now, I am off to the beach. One last beach weekend, before school starts. I report back to school on Monday and I am ready for a new year and new beginnings with my 5th graders! 

I'm leaving you with a song by Little Stranger - I am going to see them this weekend, if you are a fan of old school hip hop, you might like them. This song resonated with me this semester - especially in those moments of feeling overwhelmed and exhausted. 


Comments

  1. I have two classes left plus the portfolio. Maybe I'll have a class with you before I finish up :) I know I'll be taking another class with Dennen next semester.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just started my program and hope to see you around! Wishing you a happy start to the school year and a lovely beach stay :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just started too, I'm sure we'll have more classes together! Enjoy your last weekend of summer, I also return Monday and plan on marinating in the sea with a margarita until then.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment