I DID IT!
Well y'all, I did it! I visited every blog AND I commented! Go me! I was questioning my commitment about midweek, because I also started my 2 week summer school gig last week and I was worried it wouldn't get done, but alas, I finished and claimed sweet victory!
It was a joy to see everyone's musings. I learned more about some of you, I was able to find something to say for each post I read, AND I learned a few things! My participation log is STACKED this week for sure. Now, I am on to start our final project - yes, I know I should've started that already, but, hey - I was teaching and reading blogs all week. I am posting below my list of accomplishments this week.
Have a wonderful Sunday!
Commented
on course blog re: Social media, you are my memory
Commented on Alissa’s Blog re: Let’s write together
Commented on Cathy’s Log re: Discussion board continuation
Commented on Cohl’s blog re: If you post on Social Media and no one reads it, does
it even matter if you post?
Commented on EDuNole’s blog re: Beg, Borrow and Steal
Commented on Hunhui Na_Web 2.0’s blog re: Another great tool, Swit
Commented on Jason’s blog re: International and Worldwide
Read isd6414’s blog re Goals, then realized the publish date was 5/11 and
decided not to comment.
Commented on Kalei’s blog re: A Chicken-or-the-Egg, Inceptiony Vibe
Commented on Kyle’s blog re: Knowledge Communities on Pinterest
Commented on Lauren’s blog re: Putting our Heads Together.
Commented on Leelocin’s blog re: Tallahassee in Sight!
Commented on Lewis’ blog re: Produsage – advantages, limitations and the future
Read Li Meng’s blog, but it would not let me comment. ☹
re: week 7 reflection
Commented on Melanie’s blog re: New Release
Commented on Rachel’s Learning Adventure blog re: Reflections on Slack and
Trello
Commented on Sarah’s blog re: FERPA
Commented on Starfivetwelve’s blog re: Ambiguous Instructional Designers
Commented on Steel Magnolia Musings’ blog re: A Lesson Learned
Commented on Slippery Slope of Silk Thoughts’ blog re: no title, dated 7/17/22.
Commented on Tired Teacher’s blog re: Post number Three
Commented on TW’s blog re: Ice Bucket Challenge
Wow. I tried last week and failed. So this week i am starting at the bottom of the list on course blog list to see if that makes a difference. At least it gives a different viewpoint.
ReplyDeleteWoo hoo! Congratulations!
ReplyDelete