Twitter Chat - Take Two! Also, fail.
Time - 6:58
Settling in
for #edchat, which has a start time at 7p.m.
First tweet.
When does yours switch off this year?#EdChat #EduTwitter #K12 #SummerBreak pic.twitter.com/czLuMDvZwh
— The Institute for Arts Integration and STEAM (@artsintedu) June 23, 2022
- I respond, but it doesn't seem to be a live chat situation, like I read it would be. I am hanging tight for a few.
- 15 minutes in and still seems random. Did more digging and found info that #edchat is actually ONLY on Tuesdays at 7p.m. and NOT Tues. & Thurs.
- Y'all - I am about to give up on these Twitter chats. They seem so elusive. I am going to try AGAIN on next Tuesday. I will post about it briefly.
Another tweet came in:
In the wake of the implementation of #DontSayGay policies throughout several states, students fight to keep safe spaces in their schools.https://t.co/3MKs4d5k3i @hechingerreport #edchat #edequity #LGBTQ #edreform #edpolicy #schoolreform #okaytosaygay #DeSantis #freadom #k12
— Institute for Student Achievement (@ISAachieves) June 23, 2022
I'm going to go ahead and read this article, because I have an idea for #techresearchthursday I want to share.
Until next time......
Comments
Post a Comment