Hot Long Weekend Challenge and Vlogging

The official song of this weekend right there......🌞🌅🌊🌴🎉

OK, so, I did the video blog and what I liked most, was being able to edit my video using Canva. If you are a teacher, go ahead and sign up for your free teacher account. I make flyers, social media posts, and apparently you can edit videos! Who knew? My friend did, he knew, and he told me. He's the PR person for someone and I have asked for his advice a few times during this journey into Web 2.0. 

I am enjoying The Hot Long Weekend Challenge this weekend! I chose to do the more obscure and less detailed challenge. It's the first weekend of summer after all! I felt like I could do that challenge while I was getting in all the fun activities this weekend and so far I am successful. I mean, we kicked it off with Teachers Gone Wild (a yearly tradition) of free libations and raffle prizes for teachers. I won a really cool Otterbox cooler back pack! I used that for my trip to Alligator Point (the beach for those of you not from Tallahassee 😉). And I am not done! There is still a lot left of this weekend AND the challenge! 

I hope everyone is soaking in some fun this weekend, AND doing the challenges - they are a lot of fun! 

Comments