I am so excited about that little Spotify player right there 🠅! I knew there was a way to embed music into my blog, but I had no idea how to do it! A little research and trial and error and viola! So, do yourself a favor and check my favorite song - imagine you're on a beach somewhere. Whenever I hear this song it simply brings a smile to face, so I wanted to share. I look forward to forcing more music on you over the summer. 😉

Sooooooo I was the only one at the Zoom meeting on Friday and I am kind of glad! I don't know how many of you consider yourselves "natives" or "immigrants", but, me being somewhere in between, I am struggling a bit with the whole online learning thing. This class, not so much, but my other class? Wow, the struggle is REAL. SO, getting to talk with Omer and Dr. Dennen was refreshing and helpful along this little journey of mine. Also - I am super excited about the challenges and badges coming up! I love a good list to check off. I can see me going all in on these challenges. 

So, does anyone have any good strategies or tips for learning online? What is your system or process? What do you find helpful? Please share your thoughts! 

Comments

  1. I needed this kind chill/hopeful music while trying to work here in Starbucks with a loud music. Also, it was great to see you last Friday! There'll be lots of interesting and fun challenges. I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Also, it's quite acceptable if you're struggling with the classes and workload. Don't forget to practice self-care! And if you need some self-care related ideas, I just saw lots of interesting ideas when I Googled self-care activities.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Omer! I think I struggle more with the abundance of information. I definitely know when t slow down and take a breath, but I also recognize that I am just the type of learner who needs to interact with the new information for it to "stick".

      Delete

Post a Comment