My fist VLOG post. 👀😲😰










Comments

  1. You are braver than me! I am most definitely a lurker when it comes to YouTube. I never want to make videos of myself LOL I taught digitally last year as well and all of my teaching was live teaching, so I never made videos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I am of the age - I really don't care, even if I look foolish! It is what it is! I had fun doing this video and playing with Canva to edit it - which was WAYYYYYY easier to do than I thought it would be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Thanks for sharing the Youtube video. I look forward to watching more vlogs on your blog, I am a lurker in the class though. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't promise I will be an active Vlogger, but maybe I'll throw a few in there.

      Delete

Post a Comment